Are you interested in developing your confidence, your skills, and your future? Would you like to transform the way child welfare works with foster youth?
If you’re a current or former foster youth, age 16-24, apply for a trainer position with the Y.O.U.T.H Training Project!
Here’s what can happen for you as a Youth Trainer for YTP:
- You’ll become a vital part of a strong community.
- You’ll strengthen your confidence, skills, and ability to lead.
- You’ll have great new experiences in a supportive environment.
- You’ll receive training from professionals on making digital stories, developing educational materials, and delivering training that really makes a difference.
- This isn’t a classroom exercise. Your work as a trainer will deeply affect the lives of others, as well as your own.
- You’ll receive a stipend and feel what it’s like to work hard and receive compensation.
- This is not just a training…it’s a movement. As a YTP youth trainer, you’ll become one of the brave and courageous warriors who are changing the world of foster care.
Download the YTP Youth Trainer job description.
How to Apply
You can apply for a 2020 trainer position with the Y.O.U.T.H Training Project by October 19, 2019. We will consider applications in the order received.
Fill out our online application here, and attach your resume and cover letter. Application are considered complete when they include the online application, cover letter, and resume.
We ask some important questions, so leave yourself time to think about and write the answers. We will send you an email letting you know that we received your application package. We do conduct phone and/or in-person interviews as part of the selection process.